We are pleased to announce that the magazine is now available for Apple and Android smartphones, tablets as well as laptop and desktop computers!
Android Users visit Google Play to purchase.
Apple Users: How to purchase Homeopathy First Magazine
1. From your iPad or iPhone, click here to open the magazine in Apple.
2. Click the blue button that reads, ‘View in iTunes’ which will launch your iTunes program.
3. In iTunes, under the smaller magazine cover image, click the ‘Get’ button. It will download to your iTunes Apps.
4. Now the button under the smaller magazine cover image will say ‘Install’ – click on it. You will be asked to enter your Apple ID.
5. Click the ‘Subscribe’ button. Your options are:
Annual subscription (4 issues)
Single quarterly issue (often 120+ pages in length)
To change your annual subscription
When you subscribe to the annual magazine, you will receive a reminder before each annual payment to Apple auto-charges. You can turn off the auto-renew subscription feature anytime, with these instructions.
How to access the magazine from your iPad after purchase
- From your iPad homescreen, tap the Newsstand app icon.
- You’ll be presented with a virtual bookshelf. This is where your subscriptions will show up. Locate Homeopathy First Magazine and tap it to open and read.
How to use a Promo code
- For Android users, click here.
- For Apple users, from your device, go to the magazine in the AppStore and follow the instructions as if to purchase. On the payment page, use your promo code.
Annual Subscribers: How to refresh so the new issue appears in your newsstand
- From your iPad homescreen, go to the App Store.
- Tap the Explore button > Magazines and Newspapers (scroll down the options).
- In the Search Box in ‘Magazines and Newspapers’ enter Homeopathy First Magazine.
- Open the new Issue and choose Restore Purchases.
- Download Issue 3.
- Select Read.
- Go to the magazine webpage on Apple.
- In the left column, under the small photo, click the blue button ‘View in iTunes’.
- Under the title, click on the text ‘Ratings and Reviews (see screen shot).
- Click on the stars to rate.
- Click ‘Write a review’ to do so.
Can I purchase from outside of North America?
If you need additional support, email us.