This is not your average media kit because this is not your average magazine. We are about sharing connection – our mobile multi-media magazine app is the new way to connect us all.
We are here to re-introduce the ancient practice homeopathy in a cutting edge format. We are working with the evolution of the way people interact today and letting it aid our goal of encouraging self-care and natural healing turning it in to an opportunity to teach an already captive audience how to reconnect with each other and with themselves.
Your participation is a dedication to our need to heal: each other and ourselves. Advertising here is a contribution to a movement: a renewed belief in humanity.
Won’t you join us?
TRANSFORMING THE WAY YOU HEAL
So where do you, the advertiser come in?
It’s time we all got on board with interactive media and how it can help integrate the ancient wisdom of homeopathy with today’s health issues. Homeopathy First magazine has the most recent technology to make that happen. Ancient wisdom with a modern technology twist. That’s us.
Why advertise in a digital, multi-media magazine?
- Content is easily found and shared online and in social media
- Interactive ads are the norm, not the exception, where readers who are encouraged to interact with editorial content are more likely to interact with ads
- The magazine is seamlessly integrated to be viewed on iPad tablets (Android and iPhone coming soon)– so it’s mobile, just like your audience
- It’s a living breathing tool to really connect with your audience beyond words
- The option of sharing videos with built in social media buttons ups your chances of successful engagement and sales
- To be the future of technology where digital extras lead to extended readership and more eyes on your ads
- To generate more revenue by finding your customers where they already live – online and on their e-readers
- The design is built to foster interaction between readers and the magazine, leading to greater click through rates with easily captured reader information – beats banner ads by a mile
- Connect with a younger audience and an educated population dedicated to finding info online who are already engaged in the interactive experience
Changing the world, one remedy at a time.
Why get in on the ground floor of Homeopathy First?
- To scoop your competition and be the first in front of your customers’ eyes
- Because we are not only transforming the way people heal but the way they get information
- An effective space for practitioners to advertise as location is no longer a hindrance with Skype consults on the rise You are in an instant, global
- The possibility and potential for growth is exponential at this early stage
- Our special section of kid friendly content will catch your audience AND their parents early on for customer loyalty
- Readers now choose and trust the experience of digital, interactive magazines over websites with similar content
- Readers find display ads in digital magazines more fun and authoritative than banners ads on websites
- Ads in digital magazines are still paid attention to, unlike banners ads and pop ups on websites that are greatly ignored
- Interactive magazine readers are already serious readers – they are a captive audience
- The videos and digital extras in our magazine enhance the readers’ experience and make them want to stick around
- PLUS our young readers love video and Flash animation
- Be found on the new digital magazine newsstand – and don’t get caught out in the rain!
A HERITAGE OF HEALING FOR A NEW GENERATION
Who will the ad reach?
- New parents, kids, families and savvy, forward-thinking, formally educated individuals interested in healing for a new generation
- Nannies, grandparents, foster parents, caregivers – anyone responsible for the safety and care of kids
- Homeopathy enthusiasts with a passion for a natural, non-toxic, safe way to treat illness and self-heal
- A vast audience of vaccine free families in Canada, across the US and abroad
- People who enjoy spending time in nature, relish good food, indulge in self-care and cherish family
- Those who care about helping others with self-healing
- Fellow healers, doctors and homeopathic practitioners including conventionally trained medical doctors who practice homeopathy
- The strong existing membership of the Powers of Homeopathy Facebook page, Vaccine Free: Now What Facebook page and past students of Donna Powers’ online course and at the Western College of Homeopathic Medicine www.wchm.ca
- Supporters of the thinkingmomsrevolution.com and their focus on autism
- Forward thinking individuals who understand that homeopathy is an ecologically sustainable and environmentally friendly form of medicine
What are our demographics?
Chronic illness has no age, gender, race, or economic status – our demographic is people who care about health. Plain and simple.
Timeless healing. Endless possibilities.
Dimensions for Ad Sizes
Audio/ Video Ad – May contain an mp3 audio file for magazine viewers to listen to, or a video to watch. Graphics Ad – Visual graphics and text, may contain live link(s) to website(s).
What’s the timeframe for advertising?
Homeopathy helps make the healing a little more gentle and kind and safe and non-toxic. So you are left with an anecdote to share…a lesson, not a horror story. And, we feel that healing others is an opportunity to heal ourselves. Healing is about mutuality.
We look forward to including you in that: as an advertiser, a reader and another positive story of healing.
Positioning of advertisements is at the discretion of the Publisher except where request for a specific position is granted.
Payment must accompany all insertions.
Cancellation or changes to orders may not be made by the Advertiser of its Agency after the closing date.
Advertising material that simulates editorial must carry the word ADVERTISEMENT or PROMOTION at the top in at least 12 point type.
Homeopathy First offers information for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace or serve as medical care or advice. Any ideas mentioned here should not be interpreted to be neither medical diagnoses nor treatment or cure of any disease or injury.
If you have a health issue of any sort, it’s critical you find and work with a professional practitioner, doctor or physician of your choice. Claims of having experienced success or any other result treating acute issues with homeopathic self-care are solely the opinions held by those sharing that information. Chronic illnesses or any other health issue needs the care of a qualified healthcare professional. Pregnant women should not attempt any self-care without the approval of their physician.
The authors and publisher disclaim any liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of the techniques in this magazine. Homeopathy First does not accept responsibility for your use of information presented here or any damage or harm caused by treatments its readers choose to undertake. We strongly suggest you seek medical supervision before using any options or experiences presented here.
All writings appearing in Homeopathy First do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of its publishers. Inclusion of an advertisement does not constitute an endorsement of the advertiser, product, or service.